1. Neatly signed and filled loan against property application form.
2. Passport-size photographs.
3. Identity and signature proof - Passport, Pan card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, employee identity card in case of government employees.
4. Address Proof - Bank statement, Rent Agreement, Voter ID card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License, telephone/electricity/water/credit card bill or Property tax.
5. Age Proof - Voter ID card, Secondary school leaving certificate (class 10), birth certificate, Passport, Aadhar Card, pension payment order or receipt of LIC policy.
6. PAN Card – For Company /Firm/ individual.
7. Copy of details of all existing loans.
8. Bank statements of last 6 months from application date.9. Business proof (registration of business)
9. Business proof (registration of business)
10. Copy of ITR/Assessment Orders of 3 years
11. Copy of challans proving that Advance Income Tax has been paid.
12. Balance sheet and Profit & Loss details of business from last 2 years. These details should be certified by CA.
13. Proof of continuation which will include ITR, trade license, establishment and sales tax certificate